Leasing vs. Buying at Jim Ellis Mazda Marietta: Which is the Best Option for You?
If you're a driver from Atlanta, Roswell, GA, Alpharetta or Sandy Springs, you have a lot of options to choose from when you're deciding how to finance your new vehicle or pre-owned car purchase from Jim Ellis Mazda Marietta.
Fortunately, our friendly staff of automotive finance professionals are happy to sit down with you to help you decide which financing path is right for you, your budget and your family. No matter which path you decide is right for you, we'll work with our nationwide network of lenders to insure you get the best rate possible.
Buying a New Mazda
- Purchasing a new Mazda from our dealership outright is simple: it's all yours! As the vehicle owner, you can keep, trade, privately sell or modify your vehicle at your discretion.
- We encourage clients who have plans to travel with their new Mazda to different states or foreign countries to explore outright ownership because it allows them to transport their vehicle without filling out paperwork with the financial institution in charge of their financial package.
- Similarly, clients who purchase their new Mazda outright are not limited to the mileage restrictions which are a common component of many lease packages.
- Another perk of outright ownership is that clients can order their vehicle custom-tailored to their exact specifications - complete with specific performance upgrades, personalized interior features and custom fabrics and body paint.
Leasing a Mazda
- The greatest advantage of leasing your new Mazda vehicle is that it allows clients to take advantage of a more extended repayment plan. With more time to repay, many clients have the flexibility to invest more into their purchase by adding additional trim packages, accessories or available features.
- Because many lease agreements only have a term of one to four years, lesees maintain the option of upgrading to a new Mazda model each time their current agreement expires. That means you'll always be at the forefront of the brand's performance and technology breakthroughs.
- If you are interested in a lease package but don't want to be beholden to a mileage limit, Jim Ellis Mazda Marietta offers high-mileage lease packages that may be the right fit for you.
Still have questions? No worries. We're always happy to answer any inquiries you have regarding your new or pre-owned Mazda purchase options.